[Qgis-user] Error returned from Plugin giswater

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:18:10 PST 2018

Hi All;
I am running a plugin called GISwater and it was working a few months ago
but now I started getting an error. I posted the error with the giswater
group but I think it might be something missing in my QGIS Environment so I
thought I would send it out to the list in the hopes someone can explain it
to me.

An error occurred during execution of following code:
formOpen( _qgis_featureform_1_0,
_qgis_layer_v_edit_man_source20161013122934199_0,
_qgis_feature_20180305101453496)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "", line 1, in
  File "", line 23, in formOpen
  File "", line 44, in __init__
  File "", line 73, in init_config_form
  File "C:\Users\tveinot\.qgis2\python\plugins\giswater\utils_giswater.py",
line 113, in getWidgetText
    widget = _dialog.findChild(QWidget, widget)
RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of type QgsAttributeForm has been deleted

Python version:
2.7.5 (default, May 15 2013, 22:44:16) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]

QGIS version:
2.18.17 'Las Palmas', 98e769f70e

Thanks;
Tyler