[Qgis-user] Error returned from Plugin giswater

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:48:23 PST 2018

Richard;
No I am not the Author, it is available through a tool I found called
giswater (https://www.giswater.org/?lang=en), the tool kit is downloaded
into qgis through a repository they reference on their website. I am
assuming then that AttributeForm is not part of a pyQT4/5 or another python
package then.
Since I installed QGIS3.0 alongside my 2.18.X I thought things might have
gone wrong wit the python environments since one is 2.7 and the newer QGIS
is using 3.6.
Tyler