[Qgis-user] Digitizing points with azimuth and distance

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:07:48 PST 2018

Here is my final version of this function added to the Shape Tools plugin.
See:

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/shapetools/version/0.7.6/

I think it captures the features you wanted and then some. The "Azimuth
Distance Digitizer" tool is launched by clicking on "Vector->Shape
Tools->Azimuth Distance Digitizer," but before using it an editable point
or line layer must be selected. Let me know how it works out. In the next
day or two I will be adding it to the 3.0 Shape Tools plugin as well.

Thanks!!!