[Qgis-user] Drill hole section with QGIS 3

Bob and Deb bobdebm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:57:51 PDT 2018

In the past, I've was hoping to make a QGIS plugin to do Liquefaction
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soil_liquefaction>Analysis .  This analysis
uses a borehole database, ground motion grids, and historical high ground
water grids.  What prevented me from doing it was that QGIS Relations can
not work with composite keys <https://issues.qgis.org/issues/9531>.  So, I
hope that any work on getting QGIS to work with boreholes would address
this problem.

-Bob