[Qgis-user] GDAL processing scripts not working on QGIS3 (mac)

knussear knussear at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 09:09:58 PDT 2018

I saw this note on the KyngChaos main page - the last line indicates to me
that William is looking into it

QGIS 3.0.0-3
QGIS 3.0.0-3 should fix the non-working GRASS problem. The key was my adding
the "3" to the app name with a space, the GRASS internals didn't like that.
So I removed the space - it's now QGIS3.app. The installer removes the
contents of the original QGIS 3.app, but not the app folder itself, so you
need to delete that from your Applications folder.

It also looks like the rebuild fixed the missing SAGA processing tools.

On to figuring out why GDAL tools do not work…

2018/03/22 07:31