[Qgis-user] mac qgis3 binary errors

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 3 08:43:30 PDT 2018

> On May 3, 2018, at 11:27 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
>
> On 03-05-18 17:03, Adam Dershowitz wrote:
>
>> so that didn’t help.
>
> Hi Adam,
>
> Please stay friendly to people who try to solve your(!) problems in
> their free time, even if it gets frustrated sometimes.
>
> William had a 'response time' of 3 minutes. Try that with commercial
> help desks :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

William has been extremely helpful (in the past many times on non-qgis stuff, as well as right now).  I had no intention of any offense, I just was trying to give a quick practical answer.

If anything more was read into it, please do accept my apology.  I greatly appreciate the qgis project, and the free effort that goes into it.  I’ve seen many inappropriate responses on open source project emails, and I had no intention of adding to that problem.

William, thank you much for the assistance.

—Adam