[Qgis-user] Quick Question on QGIS for MacOS

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Sun May 13 16:53:30 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I'm not a Mac user myself, but updating a tutorial to 3.0(.2) for new(ish)
users and wanting to include info on where to find info for installing on
Macs, realizing how many folks are Mac users.

When I go to the main download page (
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html) and click on the box
for MaxOS, it the page scrolls down to the bottom (presumably for users to
click on the All Downloads page?
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html)

When on the All Downloads page, for MacOS (
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#mac-os-x-macos) -
it says "Installation instructions are in the ReadMe on the disk image.",
but it's not clear to me where users should find the disk image file -
might somebody clarify this?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, and thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Mike