[Qgis-user] QGIS UTM projection of longitudes > 180 degrees

Eric Fielding Eric.J.Fielding at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat May 26 12:25:02 PDT 2018

Nicolas,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am trying to use "save raster layer as" in
QGIS, but it is getting the extent of the data completely wrong in the UTM
zone 14 coordinates. It seems that QGIS (2.18.2 is what I have now) is
confused about the location of raster data at longitude > 180 degrees. I
will try to change the projection outside QGIS with "gdalwarp".

++Eric

Nicolas Cadieux wrote