[Qgis-user] How to use the digitize tab in layer properties in QGIS 3.4

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Tue Nov 6 00:50:16 PST 2018

Hi,
it depends on the QGIS version you are using :-). In 3.4.0 you have to make the settings for the desired topology check, save and close the project. After reopening, the function is available. The check, however, only takes place after the digitization of the geometry element when saving. If an error is found, the panel "Geometry Validation" appears on the right. In 3.4.1 the error is fixed and no saving, closing and reopening of the project is necessary anymore.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Burghardt