[Qgis-user] Moving nodes

Renato Saboya rtsaboya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:01:38 PDT 2019

Today a student of mine was having the same problem. It turns out that her
snapping distance was bigger than the distance to where she wanted to move
the point, and so it snapped back to the original position.

Just to add another possibility.

Best,
*Renato T. de Saboya*
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Arquitetura e Urbanismo (PósArq)
GP Urbanidades <http://urbanidades.sites.ufsc.br> | PósArq
<http://posarq.ufsc.br/renato-t-de-saboya/> | Academia.edu
<http://ufsc.academia.edu/RenatoSaboya> | ResearchGate
<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Renato_Saboya>