[Qgis-user] Python error when using the SCP Accuracy Assessment

Yann Troutet ytroutet at selkirk.ca
Sat Apr 13 16:08:19 PDT 2019

Hello all,

I'm getting the python error below when trying to run the SCP Accuracy Assessment. I do not know what to make of it.

I'm trying to assess a classified image (a single band raster with 6 macro-classes numbered 1 to 6 along with an 'unclassified' class numbered 0). I'm assessing this with ROIs in vector form for the 6 classes.

Of note: considering the error (list index out of range), I was suspecting that maybe I needed to create reference data for the 'unclassified' class (which is counter-intuitive) so I made up a fake ROI for this class, but that did not correct my problem.

Any clues as to what I can do?

2019-04-13T15:53:36     WARNING    Traceback (most recent call last):
   	       File "C:/Users/Yann Troutet/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\maininterface\accuracy.py", line 48, in calculateErrorMatrix
   	       self.errorMatrix(self.clssfctnNm, cfg.referenceLayer)
   	       File "C:/Users/Yann Troutet/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\maininterface\accuracy.py", line 154, in errorMatrix
   	       cfg.utls.vectorToRaster(fd, str(l.source()), classification, str(tRC))
   	       File "C:/Users/Yann Troutet/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\core\utils.py", line 5984, in vectorToRaster
   	       referenceRasterName = cfg.bandSetsList[cfg.bndSetNumber][3][0]
   	      IndexError: list index out of range

Yann

--
This message has been scanned by Selkirk College-E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.