[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.6 network analysis

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 16 04:28:21 PDT 2019

Hi Jean,

It is a bit well-hidden. You can right-click on the canvas of your page
and use the context menu with page settings. Then you get a side panel
that you can use to set your page format and orientation.

For the future: might we kindly suggest that you could use a new e-mail
thread for your question and do not attach to another existing thread?
It makes it more likely for you to get responses.

Greetings,

Andreas