[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.6 network analysis

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Apr 16 07:41:57 PDT 2019

Hi Nicolas,

The R-Ecosystem is definately worth to be relearned. Especially with
introduction of simple features, the sf-package, in combination with the
tidyverse, vector and data handling in R became much easier. My once
hundreds of lines of code condensed to some dozends.

And no, I have nothing to do with that package, I just stumbled upon it
after reading about your case and a quick search for tools in R for such
a use case.

Good luck,

Bernd