[Qgis-user] Dereference plugin not working

damien stephens damien.stephens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:16:36 PDT 2019

Hi.
I am on qgis 3.6.
I have been using the referencing plugin for a while with no dramas, but
now when I click on the tool button in the raster menu, qgis loses focus,
but the georeferencer window does not appear.
Have Googled an answer but they are all for qgis v2 and the registry keys
they recommend changing  are different.
My qgis 2.18 copy runs georeferencer fine.
Any help much appreciated.

Damien