[Qgis-user] Embed MULTIVAULUE RELATIONS IN A GEOPACKAG

Ed Hawkins elh1964 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:45:56 PST 2019

I have created a project and I can embed all my widgets in that project and
that works fine, what I want to do is create a multi value widget to select
specific zip codes when I select the city name using the tables that I
create in my geopackage. so that when I create my project file of Henderson
County those multi value relations will follow the project as long as I
have the geopackage available is that possible?
Thanks,
Ed Hawkins
--

*Edwin L. Hawkins Jr.,**AASGIS, GISP*