[Qgis-user] regexp_match stopped working after update

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Sun Dec 8 23:24:25 PST 2019

On 12/8/19 11:39 PM, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Can you provide detailed steps to reproduce?

I can't reproduce it now. :-(

Anyway the steps to try to reproduce are:
- open a vector layer with features (multilines)
- select the layer
- open the Select by expression window
- enter the expression regexp_match( "myField" ,'.*\\b(44)\\b.*')
- click on Select features.

The expected result is the selection of all the features that have 44
inside the value in myField.
Yesterday nothing was selected, now all the expected features are selected.

I'm running qgis in archlinux as a qemu vm, it could be something wrong
with that environment not qgis.

I'll check if I can reproduce and in which conditions.

Thank you
	maxx