[Qgis-user] QGIS Server / GetPrint not rendering all the layers (XYZ Tiles for example)

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:36:59 PST 2019

Hi Arnaud,

It looks like a cache write issue.

QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH must be a directory, not a file path.
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/server/config.html#qgis-options-path

I would add QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH too. And check that the profile is writable
for QGIS Server (www-data?). After the GetPrint request, I think you should
see the cache folder created.

This my config :

QGIS_CUSTOM_CONFIG_PATH=/home/etienne/dev/qgis/server_home/profile
QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH=/home/etienne/dev/qgis/server_home
QGIS_PLUGINPATH=/home/etienne/dev/qgis/server_plugin

Can you check that?