[Qgis-user] QGIS Server / GetPrint not rendering all the layers (XYZ Tiles for example)

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 02:05:16 PST 2019

Hi All,

I've changed the configuration fro :
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_AUTH_DB_DIR_PATH "/tmp/qgisserver"
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_AUTH_PASSWORD_FILE "/tmp/qgisserver/qgis-auth.db"

The qgisserver Folder inside tmp belongs to www-data and for tje test I set
the permission to 777 :
ls -l /tmp/
drwxrwxrwx 2 www-data www-data 4096 Dec 13 11:01 qgisserver

Event with that no qgis-auth.db has been created and still the same error
messages :
********
ERROR: Auth db directory path could not be created
Initializing server modules from  "/usr/lib/qgis/server"
"Checking /usr/lib/qgis/server for native services modules"
ERROR: Opening of authentication db FAILED
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARNING: Auth db query exec() FAILED
********

Arnaud