[Qgis-user] qgis 3.11 with grass79dev, debian buster, plugin/processing toolbox

Christian Yrrman yrrman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 07:54:41 PST 2019

Hi All,

just for the records (as of Dec 2019) with regard to grass79dev integration
into qgis3.11 not working - I found a posting in

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/304245/grass-processing-not-working-on-qgis

by markusN from Dec 2018, suggesting to symlink grass versions > 7.4 to 7.4
(i.e. ln -fs grass79 grass74), as qgis seems to look for grass74, 72, 70.

For me this did the trick, :-) - a "thank you" to markusN.

Best and season's greetings

Chris