[Qgis-user] Navigation in a map with Lon-Lat Coordinates

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:10:50 PST 2019

Wolfgang,

I first recommend that you use a more recent version of QGIS. 2.8.8 is
quite old. The Lat Lon Tools
<http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/latlontools/>plugin
handles DMS coordinates. You can zoom to the DMS coordinate or snapshot
coordinates in DMS notation. It is very flexible and handles many different
coordinate systems. Later versions also support digitizing points in DMS
coordinates.

Calvin