[Qgis-user] Looking for more info on exporting to GML format using version 2.18.3

Sandy Dove sandy at hisp.org
Wed Feb 20 07:35:37 PST 2019

Hi

Iam currently trying to get back into QGIS. I used to be a constant user
and bug tester in the early versions!

I need to find out how to export to GML. I thought it could be as easy as
choosing 'Save As' menu and select the format you want, but I cant find
this and I cant seem to find a pluggin to match this requirement.

Would appreciate some guidance.

Regards

KZN User

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published

at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.
Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other
action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the

disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer at hisp.org
<mailto:disclaimer at hisp.org> and a copy will be provided to you. By

replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by
the
provisions of the disclaimer.*