[Qgis-user] [Qgis-server 3.4] Serve project with custom Python expression

Dominique Lyszczarz domlysz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:26:20 PST 2019

Thank you for your help,

Unfortunately QGIS_CUSTOM_CONFIG_PATH does not solve the issue, I've the
feeling that this variable has been removed since QGIS3, it's not listed in
the docs and qgis-server log file does not report it, even if it was set in
Apache conf. Moreover, setting QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH to profile folder works
crorrectly, I can see in the log that the init file was found and some
variable like QGIS_SERVER_PARALLEL_RENDERING have been correctly overridden
by the init configuration.