[Qgis-user] Zoom to coordinates plugin available for 3.x?

reqman reqman at freemail.gr
Wed Jul 3 23:39:28 PDT 2019

Thx for the fast response Matthias, I had tried that and seemed to
work fine. The plugin had a small gimmick (IIRC, not a topographer
here but a systems engineer and jack-of-all-trades here at work), that
is it showed a small crosshair at the center of the screen where the
point was.

I guess the user can user this 3.x embedded functionality to do
things, with a proper scaling factor. Thanks!

BR,

Michael.-

Στις Πέμ, 4 Ιουλ 2019 στις 9:22 π.μ., ο/η Matthias Kuhn
<matthias at opengis.ch> έγραψε: