[Qgis-user] georeferencing raster GDAL - PLUGIN

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Jul 13 07:14:00 PDT 2019

Hi,
Have not tried it yet.

https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog36/#feature-new-option-to-avoid-minimizing-georeferencer-when-adding-points

“Users can now choose to avoid the automatic georeferencer window minimisation which occurs when adding new control points from the map canvas. This behaviour can be annoying on multi-monitor setups where it can be desirable to have both windows visible while adding points.

This feature was developed by Nyall Dawson (North Road)”

Nicolas