[Qgis-user] Keep Georeferencer window in focus?

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 02:22:52 PDT 2019

Hi!
I seem to remember a discussion on a setting to keep the Georefencer window
in focus when getting reference points from the map canvas. Now I am unable
to find it, and see no obvious item in the Georefencer plugin config
variables. This is QGIS 3.4.10.
Using a dual, or widescreen setup, there is no need to hide the raster
window, and it would be most helpful to see them both at the same time. An
option to always get map canvas coordinates would also save a lot of clicks.

Regards, Mats.E
Mats Elfström, Väpplingvägen 21, SE-227 38 LUND, Sweden
tel: +46 46 145959 / mob: +46 70 595 39 35
alt e-mail: mats.elfstrom at giskraft.com <mats.elfstrom at telia.com>