[Qgis-user] adding a vertex in the middle of the edge of a polygon

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:37:52 PDT 2019

Noticed it's part of this QEP, at least the snapping functionality is
really what I'm looking for. Cause I was trying to split a polygon directly
in half using the mid-point on the edges.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/107

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>