[Qgis-user] Are GetLegendGraphic ignoring BBOX?

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Wed Jun 19 03:05:34 PDT 2019

Hi Liva,

This piqued my interest so I took a quick look into it. Reading the SLD
1.1 spec, I don't see any provision for using Bounding Boxes anywhere in
a GetLegendGraphics request. There is an optional "scale" parameter
which can achieve that sort of thing though - maybe that's what you're
having issues with?

Cheers,

Jonathan