[Qgis-user] SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin (SCP-plug-in) warnings

Carolina Rey carredy at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 15:08:49 PDT 2019

Hello everybody:

I am using the SCP-plugin and after going through the whole classification (processing) and running it I noticed that a lot of areas where not classified. They are in grey which ist not a color from the macroclasses (MC) I have chosen. I think it has to do with the error "Warning [10]: The following signature has not a covariance matrix and is excluded. Macro: 8 ID: 219". I couldn't find anything about this error in the internet. I would also like to understand what this matrix exactly is.
On the other Hand the Warning [12] was solved by creating more specific classifications in a certain macro class (instead of roof, the MC were called red_roofs, white_roofs but had the same colours). Is this an option to solve the problem?

I am just starting to use SCP.

Thanks a lot!
Carolina

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Libre de virus. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>