[Qgis-user] Issue with point displacement and rule-based categories of symbols

Laure Sigalla laure.sigalla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 03:24:59 PST 2019

Hello,

I have encountered problems combining rule-based categories of symbols and point displacement. The rule-based symbols work fine until I use point displacement, and then all of the symbol distinctions disappear.

This is what the map looks like when the rules work:

And this is what it looks like after point displacement. As you can see the color distinctions disappear !

I have tried tinkering with the symbol levels but it made no visible difference. I don’t know if this is a bug or if I am the problem but I could use some help, if any users here know how to make sense of this.

Best,

Laure