[Qgis-user] Dereference plugin not working

Bertrand Houdusse bertrandhoudusse at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:26:17 PDT 2019

Hi Damien,

If this is related to the classic problem of the Georeferencer's
disapearing window (almost everi time due to the use of dual screen), and
if you are on Windows, I recommend you to test this procedure :
- start Qgis
- click on the georeferencer button
- if the window doesn't appear, and if Qgis' main window looses focus, that
means the focus has gone to the georeferencer's window. So you just have to
immediatly click this combination :  Windows logo key + Left Arrow (or  WIN
+ RIGHT ARROW) ; this is the shortcut to maximize the active window to the
left (or right) side of the screen (link
<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts>
).
If the georeferencer's windows doesn't show up, you can click the
combination several times until success
This usually works fine for many people on Windows (WIN 7 to 10). I don't
know if there's something similar in Linux or Mac

If this solution doesn't solve your problem, that may be because the
georeferencer's window is reduced in a bottom corner of your screen
(Windows OS again) : you can take a close look at the two corners and
search for this reduced window, that can be very small.

Good luck

Bertrand