[Qgis-user] How calculate sequential values based on spatial pattern

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Thu May 2 09:39:39 PDT 2019

On Thu, 2 May 2019 06:52:43 +0000, Karl Magnus Jönsson
<Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se> wrote:

> Hi!
> One way could be to calculate the sequence and coordinates in Excel
> or something similar. If the points are regularly spaced of course.
> Then save to csv, import in QGIS and save to whatever.

  That can be a great idea.

  In my problem all a have to start is a polygon, not necessarily
regular, and the directions and spacing of the lines.  The lines in the
grid doesn't have to be orthogonal and almost never NS/EW.

  That seems to be a little cumbersome for an excel spreadsheet.  🤔🤔

> Cheers!
>
> Karl-Magnus Jönsson

  Roxo

--