[Qgis-user] WFS layer filter - fails to filter on name or abstract

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Sun May 12 16:12:19 PDT 2019

Hi Lars,

Confirmed (3.4.3) - personally I'd consider it "suboptimal behaviour".
Whether it's a bug depends on the originally desired behaviour. It
should definitely be possible to search more than just the title.
Especially as many layers don't have titles due to setups ("Name" is the
only mandatory field).

I've opened it as a bug here: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/22053 -
also applies to ArcGIS MapServer

Cheers,