[Qgis-user] Layer panel docking problem

Susan Iremonger s.iremonger at gmail.com
Sun May 19 07:31:35 PDT 2019

Hi All,
Please help me with this: I am using QGIS 3.4. Somehow I un-docked my Layer
Panel and now it just floats over the display, which now takes up all the
space on my screen. So the Layer Panel obscures the left side of the
display of the map/data. I have tried moving the panel all the way to the
left to see if it will dock again for me, without joy.  I have also tried
the same thing moving it to the right. I have even uninstalled and
installed the program again, and it has the same problem.
Before this happened I think I clicked a little icon next to the "x" at the
right hand upper corner of the Layer Panel . This has disappeared now but
it might have had somehting to do with the undocking of the panel. Any help
much appreciated.
Susan.

--
Carra Lodge