[Qgis-user] Unable to launch QGIS with X Forwarding - Can Not make qgis.db private copy

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Sun May 19 07:58:49 PDT 2019

Hi Jurgen,
Thank you so much, solved.

Il giorno dom 19 mag 2019 alle ore 13:00 Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de>
ha scritto:

> Hi Amedeo,
>
> There's no .qgis3 anymore - the user profiles are in
> ~/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles

Yes, I've found this information from Salvatore Fiandaca in the
meanwhile....

I have found only the user profile under /root and not under
/home/<myuser>...
It works if I connect with ssh -X root@<myserver>

Copying profile in my home  let me open as an unprivileged user, even if
gives me an alert about updating private db (I'll check permission)

Should I copy or link the profile for other users?

Amedeo