[Qgis-user] Help with feedback - GeoPriv

Juan Pablo Duque Ordoñez pjduque at uninorte.edu.co
Mon May 20 09:17:32 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,
My name is Juan Pablo Duque, I'm a computer science student in Colombia and
for my bachelor degree final project me and a partner developed a QGIS
Plugin: GeoPriv.
The plugin is already on the QGIS repository but now, for the class, we
need people to do a usability survey to show results about the impact of
the project and to prove that the plugin is a real contribution to the
field.

We need you to help us, since here in our university very few students and
teachers use QGIS and we need people to fill the survey. If you can make
the survey and also distribute it with your colleges we would be thankful.
Our final report is due on Wednesday.

The home page for a tutorial on how to use the plugin is in the homepage
https://diuke.github.io . Also the survey is in this link
http://geopriv.questionpro.com/
Make sure to download the latest version of the plugin from the QGIS plugin
manager.

Also, all the feedback you can give us is very helpful. I enjoyed a lot
working in this project and with QGIS and I deeply want to contribute and
make a good tool for geoprivacy.

Thank you very much in advance,
Juan Pablo Duque

--
*Juan Pablo Duque Ordóñez*
Estudiante Ingeniería de Sistemas y Computación

Presidente Universidad del Norte ACM Student Chapter

--
*Este correo no representa opinión o consentimiento oficial de la
Universidad del Norte, por lo que esta no adquiere ninguna responsabilidad