[Qgis-user] Fix Geometries

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed May 22 03:08:52 PDT 2019

Hi Jürgen,

I know that we don't have black box and this was certainly not the
appropriate term to use. Sorry. Still, most of the users have no means to
read the code but need to use any of these options. Without understanding
what they do, it becomes simply a click-click business (not empowering
them). So it could be nice we shed some light on them (maybe something for
a grant proposal?).

Greetings,
Harrissou