[Qgis-user] Raster calculator

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Thu May 23 13:02:03 PDT 2019

Hi Jocelyn,

Sorry for not knowing the entire answer, but here are some steps.

1. Select all cells that are not white using the Raster Calculator:

"test at 1" != 255 or "test at 2" != 255 or "test at 3" != 255

2. Set all 0 values to nodata with GRASS r.null

3. This is where I'm stuck too. :( You would like to multiply your input
raster with the output of step 2 now. But I don't know how to do this in
a way keeping all 3 bands in the output. (I tried the Raster Calculator,
the r.mask.rast from GRASS and Raster Masking form SAGA with no luck.)

Hope someone else here can help on this?

Regards,
Raymond