[Qgis-user] Rogue start menu shortcut (Fernando M. Roxo da Motta)

Paul Wittle paul.wittle at dorsetcouncil.gov.uk
Fri May 24 00:55:48 PDT 2019

Hi,

This is nothing to do with the recently used program settings. Firstly, I don't have that setting enabled anyway and secondly those settings show icons at the top of the start menu but they don't create a physical shortcut file in the start menu folder structure.

This is much more likely to be a bug in the application as I'm almost 100% certain that it is QGIS creating the file and not Windows.

Given this is a user group I might just raise it as a bug and see if any of the developers have noticed it as well.

Thanks,
Paul

Message: 1