[Qgis-user] Developing an "Action" that shows changed value of a form-field

Kai Behncke Kai.Behncke at ibbenbueren.de
Mon May 27 04:04:47 PDT 2019

Dear users,

for a vector-layer I would like to produce an action, that shows the
changed value in a formular.

E.G. I am editing a vector-point-layer, click on a point, the fomular
is opening. I change a value (lets say
the formular-field "z" had a value "test" and I change it to "test2").

Then I start my developed action.

I tried for example:

----------------
from qgis.PyQt import QtWidgets

QtWidgets.QMessageBox.information(None, "Feature id", "feature id is [
$z ] '%Z%' '%z%' $z [z] $Z [Z] [%z%] [%Z%]")
----------------------

but I always get the "old" value "test" and not the formular-changed
value "test2".

Has anybody an idea what I can do?

Thank you in advance, Kai

Mit freundlichen Grüßen