[Qgis-user] Geopackage raster layer names are blank

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu May 30 02:00:56 PDT 2019

Hi Richard,

Please create one or more issues for this:
https://github.com/qgis/qgis/issues

Seems not so much as a bug,
but more like it is 'just not implemented yet'...

Would be helpfull if you provide also small gpkg which then can be used
to check/code. Preferable with yours (rasters only) and from the other
person (vector and raster).
And a good list of what works and what does not :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde