[Qgis-user] Layouts --> Show maps in irregular polygon like a Tetris

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Oct 6 09:42:52 PDT 2019

Hi Bob,
There is a link to unsubscribe below. BTW, I like your idea.  AutoCAD has this.  You could make a feature request in the bug report page. https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.html

By the way, can we make polygons shapes with holes or islands??? If so, you can probably use the transparency to simulate what you need.

Cheers!
Nicolas