[Qgis-user] Upsampling TIN

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 08:14:18 PDT 2019

Hi,

If you want to see your TIN as raw data, without interpolation and
conversion to gridded format, best to have it supported as a "mesh layer":
https://docs.qgis.org/3.4/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_mesh/mesh_properties.html

To add support for it, you need to have it in MDAL:
https://github.com/lutraconsulting/MDAL/

There are processing tools to convert it to regular vector or raster (at
user-defined resolution), but you should be able to work with the native
nodes/edges/surfaces directly from QGIS.

Regards
Saber

Saber Razmjooei
www.lutraconsulting.co.uk