[Qgis-user] Problems with development version

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Mon Oct 14 17:44:04 PDT 2019

This is probably not what you have in mind, but
I was really surprised over the last few days when
the latest QGIS would not install on my Ubuntu OS.
I am new to Linux.  FileZilla installed without
issues, but multiple Qgis versions:

Release for Ubuntu
Release with ubuntugis-unstable dependencies
LTR

All had problems with dependencies.

I guess this will contribute to keeping me on
Windows for a little while longer :-(

I noticed the install website:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian-ubuntu
changed during my attempts to install QGIS, but
the changes did not make it work.  I will keep
trying over time.

Mike