[Qgis-user] Problems with development version

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 05:30:39 PDT 2019

Hi!

Can you explain what you have tried (the exact commands) and the error
messages you got?

That's the only way someone can help you, and eventually save others from
similar problems.

I am curious because I never had any problems either with Ubuntu or Kubuntu.

Alexandre Neto
QGIS Support
www.qcooperative.net