[Qgis-user] Issus on MacOS

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 03:11:11 PDT 2019

Hi Julian,

thanks for reporting the issue I have raised
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/32511 also with a workaround for the
issue. Watch that space for potential official fixes.

You do not need to prepend path with system python any more. QGIS
installation should have all the files/software it needs.

Kind regards,
Peter