[Qgis-user] Move polyline objects by set distance

Ryan Peel ryanpeel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:28:37 PST 2020

I have several polyline objects (hundreds) that I want to move on the map
by a short distance (3ft to the N, S, E, or W) in a cardinal type
direction.

I see the Move Objects tool in QGIS 3 but that doesn't allow me to specify
a distance.  I have used the Offset tool in the QAD plugin to create
parallel lines but that is very tedious and creates a copy of the object.

Is there a way to select a bunch of objects and just move them in one
direction or another by x # of feet?

Thanks!

--
*Ryan Peel*