[Qgis-user] ERROR COLLING QGIS.CORE IN PYSCRIPTER

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Dec 11 04:59:24 PST 2020

Normally you use one of the bat files to set all appropriate paths for python?

Like in the osgeo4w dir there is (with me):
- python-qgis-dev.bat
- python-qgis-ltr.bat
- python-qgis.bat

Only the first one is failing with me. The others 'just work'?

Must be something with python packaging?

@devs: could this be gdal related?
(/me not knowing what he is doing.... but if I throw _core.py on depends.exe I see no gdal in the list of dll's... ??
Note that the same ("import qgis.core") IS working in qgis-dev itself...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde