[Qgis-user] Export Attributes to Excel and import back edited

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Tue Dec 15 10:11:03 PST 2020

Actually, for point layers - there's a better workflow. Use the 'Add
geometry attributes' tool to add X and Y columns before exporting to Excel.
After you change your values, use the Processing Toolbox -> Create Points
layer from Table which can read Excel file directly from disk and give you
a vector layer.
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts