[Qgis-user] Diagnosing QGIS slowdown (Windows)

Sebastian Gutwein bas at rdgland.com
Wed Dec 16 08:55:28 PST 2020

Martin,
Sorry to hear about your problems.
When I am doing complex digitizing or geoprocessing I often open up a
second instance of QGIS.
As of 3.14 you can now simply drag layers from one instance to another
without losing styling.
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/35382
Makes it easy to troubleshoot or work with a subset of layers without too
much hassle.