[Qgis-user] Unable to install - Scipy Point Clustering Plugin

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 07:48:29 PST 2020

Hello friends,
I am once again posting this question.
My work requires me to use QGIS 2.18.x. Hence, I downloaded QGIS2.18.28. I
am trying to install "Scipy Point Clustering" plugin. I have entered the
following details and URL in the Repository details .When I click OK, I am
getting the following error. Can anyone please help me?

Regards.
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Since, I am getting the above error, I manually loaded the plugin in the
directory. But, still it is not working.  The path of my plugin directory
is C:\Users\username\.qgis2\python\plugins.It is highlighted in red and
says that the plugin is broken.
[image: image.png]